I was asked to write an article on teaching Latin in our synod’s elementary schools, which has been posted on the MLC Issues in Lutheran Education blog.
A Case for Classical Latin in Elementary Schools
Below are links to some of the resources mentioned in the blog post, and a few others.
- Lutheran Education: From Wittenberg to the Future
- The Latin-Centered Curriculum: A Home Educator’s Guide to a Classical Education
- An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents
- Memoria Press Latin Articles
- Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child
- Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education
And a few of my own posts on Latin and Education:
1 thought on “Elementary Latin”