I was asked to write an article on teaching Latin in our synod’s elementary schools, which has been posted on the MLC Issues in Lutheran Education blog.
Below are links to some of the resources mentioned in the blog post, and a few others.
- Lutheran Education: From Wittenberg to the Future
- The Latin-Centered Curriculum: A Home Educator’s Guide to a Classical Education
- An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents
- Memoria Press Latin Articles
- Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child
- Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education
And a few of my own posts on Latin and Education: