Last night I attended the annual Christmas concert by the Bruce Nehring Consort in El Paso. I went last year, and wrote about it here. My impressions were pretty much the same as they were last year (since the sang basically the same concert). But it was worth hearing again.
CategoriesBach Baptism Books Catechesis Chemnitz Children Church Year Confirmation Devotions El Paso Evening Family Food and Drink Grandpa Home Hospital Calls Hymnody iPhone Luther Lutheranism Marriage Military Ministry Music Prayer Quotations School Seelsorge Study Symbolics Tech Trinity Uncategorized Worship Writing
- "If the same thing happens to us wretched ministers of the Word that we have so few good and faithful..." December 11, 2014
- "The discords, arguments and disagreements of shepherds and wolves, of thieves and stewards, are the..." August 14, 2014
- "The world cannot wait. It is in a hurry because its time is nearing its end. It must always..." July 21, 2013
- "I do not seek your pardon if I have offended you by this deed; rather, you must cease taking..." July 10, 2013
- "A fight against “orthodoxism” has weight for the Lutheran Church only when it is..." June 25, 2013